- Inspection of Property with recommendations to maximize your rental rate
- Move in inspection prior to a tenant with pictures available
- Move Out Inspection with Pictures Available
- Coordinate Repairs, Cleaning, Request Proposals, Etc.
- Collect Rent, Pay Bills, Collect and Pay Rental Tax on Your Behalf
- Monthly Financial Reports and Direct Deposits
- Marketing your Property on several websites including Zillow, Trulia, Hotpad & Realtor.com, our Website
- Lease Signing with Tenant and Smooth Move In Process
At Andrew Family Management, we specialize in management services which include: Residential, Commercial, and Property Caretaking
We are dedicated to making ownership as profitable and pain-free as possible. No matter where you happen to be – down the street, or across the world – you can rest easy knowing your property is in excellent hands.
As your management team and your representative, we can handle all maintenance issues that occur. Utilizing a group of trusted contractors and vendors, we can ensure that your property is kept well maintained and your investment protected.
Renting and Selling
Our company offers a variety of services that include renting, selling and the management of residential and commercial property. Buying and renting in Italy is not always straight forward and there are many loopholes you can fall through. In order to avoid this we also offer legal and administrative advice and services.
We assess properties, accompany the client on all visits, advise and assist in negotiations, draw up the legal contracts for signing and supervise all transactions. Once the company or individual has concluded the transaction, our staff will ensure the rapid resolution of any issues that may arise either during the handing over of the property, or during the contractual period.
This is a popular service for property owners who live abroad or indeed, people who do not have time to manage their property. A property manager may arrange for a wide variety of services, as may be requested by the owner of the property, for a fee.